Executive Vice President
Mortgage Banking & Warehouse Lending
- Kenneth Jones brings to First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC) more than 20 years of senior level management experience in the banking and financial services industry and a history of successful de novo undertakings in Retail Mortgage, Correspondent and Warehouse Lending. Mr. Jones joined FGMC in September, 2013 and was tasked with developing strategy and executing a de novo nationwide non-bank warehouse lending business, which has been successfully launched as a division of FGMC. An MBA graduate of George Mason University, he is a member of the Ponte Vedra Beach Chapter of Rotary International.
Warehouse Lending Operations Manager
- Aristides (Ari), began his career in mortgage lending in 1980, and has held numerous leadership positions throughout the industry during that period. Before joining First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation in 2015, he was Senior Vice President, Residential Mortgage Operations Director for Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust for over five years. Before that, Aristides was Senior Vice President, Residential Lending Division with Ocean Bank in Miami, Florida. He has also held key positions with Charispros Florida and CIMA Mortgage Bankers d/b/a Peninsula Mortgage Bankers. While in South Florida, Aristides was active in the greater Miami community, having served as a mentor for Educate Tomorrow (program for youth in the State of Florida foster care system); Coral Gables Youth Center coach and Past Chairman for Easter Seals South Florida. He holds both an MBA as well as his Bachelor in Business Administration. from the University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida.
Business Support Manager
- Mindy Baldwin is the Business Support Manager responsible for Banking and Financial activities related to the portfolio. Mindy most recently worked as a Quality Assurance Analyst for residential lending at EverBank in north Florida. Prior to EverBank she was as both a Product Development Specialist and Contract Analyst in the insurance and medical industries. She holds an MBA from the University of Phoenix and a BS in Business Management from Oral Roberts University.
Warehouse Relationship Manager - West Region
- David has 12 years’ experience within multiple areas of mortgage banking ranging from Retail Origination, Wholesale and Correspondent Relationship Management for large financial institutions to Warehouse Lending. David joined FGMC in Feb 2014 after serving as a consultant to industry vendors. Prior to that, he was a Warehouse Lending Business Development Officer for a Community Bank based in Oakland, CA.
Warehouse Relationship Manager - East Region
- Steve is the Relationship Manager for the Eastern US Region and responsible for business development east of the Mississippi. He has nearly 20 years in mortgage banking in both business development and operations roles. He joined the team after serving for five years as Quality Control Manager at Digital Risk. Prior to that, Steve was a partner in his own mortgage banking company. He holds a Business degree from Carrington College and a BS in Physical Education from the University of Delaware where he was a student-athlete.
Warehouse Relationship Manager
- Norman Scott brings 20 years of mortgage lending industry experience to FGMC. He has served as Vice President with the warehouse lending divisions of Bear Stearns Lending Group, Countrywide Home Loans and Jeffries and Company. Most recently, he was the Managing Director for the Residential Mortgage Warehouse Lending Group of Sterling National Bank.
Warehouse Relationship Manager
- Stephanie brings 10 years of banking experience to FGMC. Most recently, she was Vice President - Relationship Manager Mortgage Finance, with Texas Capital Bank, where she transitioned into the Warehouse Lending business (e.g., MSR Financing), managing a portfolio of $400 Million in commitments. Prior to this, Stephanie was Business Banking Wholesaler with JPMorgan Chase. She holds a BS, Political Science from the University of Arizona.